New Volunteer Needs January 25 2017
One Purse relies on faithful supporters who share their time, talents, gifts, and witness to help "Restore Her Dream." Below are new volunteer opportunities that are now available:
- One Purse Special Event Volunteers – A Special Event volunteer may assist with setting up and decorating event space, serving food, greeting guests/visitors with a welcoming smile, helping visitors with questions and directions, checking guests in at an event, and/or cleaning up at the end of the event.
- A One Purse Special Event Volunteer wants to share his or her gifts of hospitality with event attendees so that guests can easily find their way and participate in learning more about supporting sex trafficking survivors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of upcoming special events with volunteer needs.
- One Purse Ambassadors – An Ambassador helps connect One Purse with potential groups or individuals interested in hosting a One Purse Gathering.
- A One Purse Ambassador wants the world to know that sex trafficking is not the dream of any little girl, and they will stop at nothing to help share awareness and encourage others to help Restore Her Dream by hosting One Purse Gatherings.
- One Purse Curators - A Curator helps connect One Purse with quality purse donors. These donors can be individuals, retailers, community partners, businesses, wholesalers, entertainment industry contacts or designers connected for the purpose of curating bags.
- Art Curators find beautiful masterpieces to put on display, One Purse Curators know the art of finding a beautiful bag and they are not afraid to ask others to get in on the action of making a difference in the lives of sex trafficking survivors, by donating new or gently loved handbags to One Purse.
- One Purse Cheerleaders - A Cheerleader helps promote awareness of the One Purse mission by liking and sharing social media posts with friends.
- One Purse Cheerleaders are members of an exclusive squad of world changers. They know that their voice matters in the fight against modern-day slavery and that change happens in the lives of vulnerable women and children when we cheer them on and give them the resources and encouragement to take hold of a new vision for their future.